Τετάρτη 16 Ιανουαρίου 2008

TRAGEDY


When a girl and guy drive on their way by motorbike on 140 kms, they have a dialog between them.
Girl: Hey, pls slow down, i'm scared!
Boy: Come on, it's fun!
Girl: Please, please slow down.
Boy: Ok ok. But first tell me that you love me.
Girl: I do, i love you. Now please slow down.
Boy: Now, hold me tightly.
Girl: Ok.
Boy: And now can you take my helmet and wear? It compresses my head too much.

Next day there is a tittle in the first page of newspaper.
"Motor crash. Breaks of the motorbike was out of order and 2 young people crashed the building. But just young girl is alive now".
The reality was like that; boy realised that breaks of motor went bad but he didn't want the girl to understand it. That's why he wanted her to embrace him and say i love you. Then he insisted her to wear the helmet and saved her life.


3 σχόλια:

Ektoras είπε...

That's not true...it's a nice story but can't be true ;)

Burcu είπε...

i didn't say it's true ektoras:)
just read it somewhere and wanted to write;)that's all... and i don't think that a man can be as sensible as mentioned in this story:)xexe

Ektoras είπε...

xaxaxaxa that's right...:D