Δευτέρα 8 Φεβρουαρίου 2010

Improper remarks to a woman


Since a few weeks, Joerg and i are going to a pub which takes 5 minutes by car. It's a absoultely a British pub with its traditional British out design and cheap drink prices-especially beer- and quality local bands(I luv it :). Most of the time people who come there are over 30 and some other overaged people as well. Sometimes i am really surprised to see women in their 50s. My mum is already 51 years old and i can't imagine her in a pub listening to rock music :) But i really appreciate British people. They're full of enthusiasm and excitement.

Last Saturday, there was a British rock group from Liverpool named ' Fugitive'. When i saw them getting prepared at the stage to play, i thought they must be a hard rock or heavy metal band. But when they started playing i enjoyed everysecond of my time there. I am impressed by the guitars and vocals because they were really good!
When they wanted to have a break, i asked Joerg if he could ask them whether they have album or where we can find their songs. So Joerg went to near him and started chatting. When he's back Joerg told me that we can find their songs through internet or somewhere else. 2 Minutes later the vocal of the band came to us and gave a sample album of their songs! It was very nice of him and we were so happy to have this sample album.

After the break, we kept listening to them. At that moment, i saw 3 guys passing in front of us and one of them told me ' Hey you look Sexy'. At first i didn't realise that he was talking to me but i got it when he looked at my face. Of course Joerg didn't hear because he busy with buying drinks. When he came back, i kept Joerg closer to me to make those idiots understand that i am with him. But 5 minutes later, they appeared again behind me and that retarted hold my waist and keep saying ' You know you're sexy, don't you?'...Oh my Gosh, i was totally red and i looked at Joerg's face. He heard it this time but i hold his arm not to let him to fight or to say something. Probably they were drunk and just try to mess around.
I wasn't wearing such a low cut stuff anyway. Just my blue jean , my high heel shoes and white top. But unfortunately it happens to me wherever i go in Britian. It's not because i am so attractive or sexy. It's because i am blond but i am obviously not have a British outfit. Here, there're so many Indian or Polish people. But i don't look like Indian or Polish either.
Once when i was sitting in a coffee shop, i heard 4 guys betting on me to guess where i am from. When i was leaving there, one asked me if i can tell them where i am from. One guessed that i am Latin American and the other one thought i am British. Some thinks that i am from Portugal :) Probably they haven't seen any Turkish people in their lives that's why they even don't think about i am from Turkey.
Whatever, i really don't like being stared by men especially when i have Joerg with me. It must be such a disgusting thing for him. Sometimes the opposite is happening, i see women looking at Joerg but i am feeling so good at that moment. Because the man they're staring at is mine!!!:) He belongs to me and nothing makes me happier than this.

Did you have any memories like this ? You better not , eh? :)

Have a great week!

4 σχόλια:

Jo είπε...

You know, wherever you go, men are men. And you are a very attractive woman, so you have to expect men to say those things. The time to worry is when they stop saying them. :-)

I laughed when you said, "My mum is already 51 years old and i can't imagine her in a pub listening to rock music :)" Someone needs to tell that to Madonna. She is 51 years old and still acting like she's 20. (Her boyfriend is 23...)

Burcu είπε...

Thanks for your compliment Jo! Yes men are men. But it's so strange to remark on a woman when she has a man with her.

Madonna... She'll never get older even she's 80, that's what i believe.

Thanks for your visit Jo.

傢伙 είπε...
Αυτό το σχόλιο αφαιρέθηκε από έναν διαχειριστή ιστολογίου.
Amel είπε...

Hey, you're really attractive and sexy, but I understand that it bothers you if they get too close, esp. if they hold your waist or come inside your "inner circle" (they say that the "inner circle" for strangers is one arm away or something...so if strangers you don't know come closer than that, no wonder you feel threatened!!!)

Once R2 and I went to a bar here and one much older guy asked me for a dance, but thank God he was very polite and he didn't grab me or touch me or anything and I politely refused he he...

I think here in Finland it's very normal too to find old people in bars...I mean guys and women over 50 years old...but I can't imagine that happening in Indo. Different culture indeed he he...

And yeah, I can relate to the proud feeling you get when other women stare at Joerg he he he...